mary jane watsonor gwen stacy?
fear does not work as long as there is hope
because i’m HELLA excited for 1989 AND i’m turning 18 right before it comes out, I’M HAVING A GIVEAWAY!!!
there will be four winners (all winners will be chosen at random):
- one will win one of the t-shirt CD packages above*
- one will win the 1989 white seagull circle tee (above) and a deluxe copy of the album**
- the other two will win a physical deluxe copy of the album and the shake it off single CD (above)***
*the shirt will ship right away, and the CD will ship on October 29th. the winner chooses which one he/she gets.
**you may choose to get either a digital or physical copy (if you are not in the US, i have to send a physical copy because i cannot gift internationally on iTunes)
***i will ship both when the album comes out on October 29th
- reblog this post as many times as you want. you can like for bookmarking, but likes do not count as an entry.
- no giveaway blogs, please.
- winners will be chosen randomly by an online name picker.
- if you are chosen, you have to be comfortable giving me your address so i can ship the items to you.
- i will ship internationally (see above).
- you can reblog this until October 18th (my birthday!) at 8:29 PM (that’s 1989 in standard time)!
- winners will be notified October 20th! after that, i will order everything and start the shipping process.
- lastly, you must be following me to enter. if you aren’t, you will be disqualified.
GOOD LUCK, AND HAPPY SWIFTING!!!
“It’s so hard for me to let go of her. And I went into, like, a week of mourning because a part of me left with a part of her. She’ll always be there with me. I’m so proud of her. I don’t think I would have been so upset that she died if she wasn’t so special to me. But she really was. It’s so sad. I don’t know what to say. I definitely feel it too. I feel it. She is real to me.” - Crystal Reed about Allison Argent
Why are you so scared of staying? I think it’s because you could see a future here. A h a p p y one.
I am the opposite of amnesia
…to help me decide on a new url. My blog’s gone through a lot of changes recently and idk, as much as I love snugglesammy (and god I never thought I’d consider changing it), it just feels like maybe a good time for a change.
- mbf this PDS sufferer
- reblog this post
- vote for my new url
- optional: check out my fandom families
- tell me you voted and you’ll get this rate in honour of my latest obsession:
url: okay | good | great | amazing | PHILIP WILSON
icon: okay | good | great | amazing | JEM WALKER
theme: okay | good | great | amazing | AMY DYER
posts: okay | good | great | amazing | SIMON MONROE
overall: okay | good | great | amazing | KIEREN WALKER
following: no, sorry but ily | i am now | yes | YOU’RE MY BDFF
Game of Politics: It’s 2014 and Robert Baratheon is Prime Minister of Westeros.
Idris Elba as Robert Baratheon, Chiwetel Ejiofor as Stannis Baratheon and Anthony Mackie as Renly Baratheon.